You are searching about How To Copy Dvd To Laptop, today we will share with you article about How To Copy Dvd To Laptop was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Copy Dvd To Laptop is useful to you.
Ten Uses For a Laptop Case That Don’t Involve Laptops
Although laptop cases are designed specifically to carry all the different laptops we use these days, there are many other uses that can be found for them. And with the plethora of laptop cases on the market and in our homes, you might find that you have a spare laptop case sitting around or taking up space in a closet. Why let it waste space when you can use it?
1. Writing portfolio. When you’re rushing from meeting to meeting or carrying your latest set of items to the doctor’s office, a laptop case can be a great wallet. It will keep your work neat and organized and might even have a few pockets for notepads and pens.
2. Bearer of works of art. Whether you’re a student or a professional illustrator, you need to keep your artwork clean and smudge-free. A waterproof laptop case can do just that and provide an easy way to transport your art.
3. Container for important documents. If you don’t yet have enough important documents to warrant a fireproof safe or filing cabinet, a good quality laptop case will protect your documents from the elements. Some laptop cases can even be designed to withstand a fire! Documents you should include in a secure container include social security documents, birth certificates, and any titles you may have.
4. Portable photo holder. Nothing is more disheartening than seeing the only copy of a photograph ruined or destroyed. So if you need to carry a number of photographs, consider using a laptop case to protect them while they travel. Protecting your photos is especially important if they’re old and fragile or if it’s the only copy and you don’t have a digital backup.
5. Student book bag. Any type of laptop case can be easily converted into a book bag for college use. Hard laptop cases with straps can be used to hold a book or two and all your notes, providing waterproof support for that priceless information. With your notes stored safely in this case, you won’t have to worry about what kind of pen you used to jot down your stat notes when you get caught in a sudden downpour on your way to the story. Your notes will be safely protected from the rain, with an ink-free guarantee!
6. Modernized briefcase. The days of the brown or black leather briefcase are over, but if you’re a briefcase-type person, you can use a metal laptop briefcase for a sleek modern look. You can fit all your files or work, as well as supplies and even your Blackberry in one of these cases.
7. Children’s art station. You can buy portable art stations for kids, but these stations are often anything but portable. They are usually made of thin plastic with cheap snaps that pop open at the worst possible moment. If you’ve ever had to pick up six dozen pencils and a foot of scrap paper trying to board a plane, then you know what I mean. But a good quality laptop case is designed for portability and can also hold paper, markers, pencils, etc. Plus, a hard laptop case makes a great “table” for the little artist on the go.
8. Embroidery holder. Whether you’re crocheting, knitting, or embroidering, a laptop case is a great way to carry your work in progress. The case will keep your materials safe and dry, and protect your tools and your project from bumps and knocks. Unlike the bags and baskets you may find for these supplies, a laptop case won’t allow loose wires to get tangled in items when you put them down or move them.
9. Magazine rack. If you’re on a long car or plane trip and you’re a magazine reader, a laptop case is the perfect way to organize and carry your magazines without dropping, tearing, or losing them. When you’re waiting in a crowded airport, the last thing you want to do is keep track of a pile of loose magazines, and with a laptop case you can just pick up the handle and be on your way.
10. Portable DVD Companion. Portable DVD players come with their own variety of carrying cases, but they rarely have enough room to carry everything that comes with a portable DVD player. Why not use your laptop case to carry extra movies, cords, and any other accessories that come with your DVD player?
Video about How To Copy Dvd To Laptop
You can see more content about How To Copy Dvd To Laptop on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Copy Dvd To Laptop
If you have any questions about How To Copy Dvd To Laptop, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Copy Dvd To Laptop was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Copy Dvd To Laptop helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Copy Dvd To Laptop
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 5910409 6
Search keywords How To Copy Dvd To Laptop
How To Copy Dvd To Laptop
way How To Copy Dvd To Laptop
tutorial How To Copy Dvd To Laptop
How To Copy Dvd To Laptop free
#Ten #Laptop #Case #Dont #Involve #Laptops